Wheat Bag Care and Safety
All covers are detachable and can be washed in the machine or by hand. Use a mild detergent, wash at 30°c on a gentle setting. Avoid tumble drying, hot iron on non-printed area when dry.
Do not wash the inner bag with wheat grain inside.
All Wheat Packs come unscented and are suitable for sensitive skin.
To scent your wheat pack for the use of aromatherapy, add a few drops of essential oil to the inner bag after heating, alternatively dilute a few drops of oil in warm water to spray onto the bag.
Lavender - soothing and relaxing
Rosemary - Anti-inflammatory and memory boosting
Lemon - Uplifting and cleansing
Our heat packs can be heated in the microwave or in a conventional oven.
Heat inner bag only, on a clean surface according to the times listed below. Keep hydrated by placing a heat proof container of water alongside the bag. Alternatively sprinkle with water before heating. Retains heat for up to 40 minutes. Leave bag to cool down before before reheating.
Wheat Bag - Microwave: 1 to 3 minutes at 600W, Oven: 10 to 15 minutes at 125 °C
Eye Pillow - Microwave: 30 to 60 seconds at 600W, Oven: 5 to 10 minutes at 125 °C
Do not use gas cooker or grill. Make sure the wheat bag can rotate freely in the microwave. Do not overheat.
Place the inner bag in a freeze proof container and freeze for a minimum of 1 hour.
For long term storage, keep product in freezer to maintain ultimate freshness.
- Do not overheat
- Heat the bag in a clean, oven proof container when heating
- Ensure the microwave turntable turns freely with the bag on it and is not obstructed
- Do not use grill setting on electric oven
- Do not use gas oven
- Never leave the bag unattended when heating
- Always use a timer when heating the bag in a conventional oven
- Do not reheat until completely cooled down
- Leave the bag to cool on a non-combustible surface such as a kitchen draining board
- Do not allow the wheat to dry out otherwise it could burn.
- Rehydrate the wheat by placing an ovenproof container of water along with the bag in the microwave or oven to create steam, alternatively sprinkle the bag with water before heating
- There is no time limit for cooling the bag in the freezer
- The bag can be stored in the freezer long term
If you have a question please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.